Welcome to Heroes Headquarters
Since we opened our doors in 2002, The Heroes Foundation (Heroes) has been inspiring the next generation of heroes from the current generation of youth, and working towards a sustainable future for the common good.
Heroes is a Development Center for Youth Leadership and Mentorship.
We support the psychosocial and educational needs of youth; empowering them to successfully transition in an evolving world, and to meaningfully contribute as global citizens to a peaceful, just, and sustainable society.
Heroes are ordinary people who find the ability within themselves to achieve extraordinary feats. They dream of a better world, and believe that they can contribute to building that world with the help of others.
Years of Service to Youth
Current Programme Participants
Youth Development and Mentorship Programmes
Below are the results of our impact assessment done in 2021 which captures feedback from participant on our core outcome areas.
Life Skills and Character Development
See themselves as a leader
- Feel more confident 91% 91%
- Are able to communicate better 94% 94%
- Have goals for their future and work hard each day to achieve them 95% 95%
- Stand up for what they believe in 97% 97%
Mental Health and Well-Being
Have a better understanding of their health and well-being
- Know where to access support when feeling sad and down 84% 84%
- Feel more positive and in control of their life 87% 87%
Know how and want to make a positive difference in their community and country
- Have a deeper appreciation for their country’s heroes and culture 94% 94%
- Volunteering has become an important part of their life 85% 85%
- The amount of time they spend volunteering has increased 75% 75%
Understand their career options for the future
- Have identified a career path 93% 93%
Developing Gifts and Talents
Know their strengths and talents
- Have opportunities to express themselves and strengthen their talents 92% 92%
Have improved performance in school
- Are confident that they can do an excellent job on assignments and jobs 94% 94%
- Are more involved in school activities 82% 82%