The Migrant Heroes Development Programme (MHDP) is an original construct of The Heroes Foundation, designed to provide educational opportunities for migrant youth to support their adaptation and integration.
Our youth development team delivers a specially designed programme for migrant youth which focuses on:
- Life Skills and Character Development to enhance Social and Emotional Competencies
- Mental Health and Well Being/
- Cultural Integration to bridge the gap between Venezuelan and Trinbagonian youth
- Improved language competency through English as a Second Language/
- Community Participation and Volunteerism
- Career Guidance
Interested persons can send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +1-868-218-HERO (4376).